Associate Project Manager
з/п не указана
- Participates in the management of project scope and baseline to ensure delivery is compliant.
- Assists with project plans and schedules, agreements and proposals and ensures timely completion of projects, within budget.
- Participates in aspects of the project that may include research, analysis, documentation, design/development, testing, negotiations, problem resolution, training, status reporting, monitoring of project deliverables, implementation, project closing and post-rollout review/audit.
- Assists with the development and execution of project plan, quality reviews and make recommendations for areas where project falls below acceptable quality level.
- Assists with management of project issues and risks (technical and non-technical) through identification, evaluation, tracking, communication and mediation in an orderly manner and in accordance with ACI project management methodology.
- Intermediate English
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Experience in project management/team lead role would be good but not required
- Technical background would be a plus
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Gym reimbursement