QA Lead / Project Manager
з/п не указана
В зарубежную компанию требуется QA Lead/PM.
As a QA leader in Cubed virtual smartphones, you will be responsible to deliver our product to our enterprise level clients on time while ensuring that our products meet high standards of quality, and our client's business needs. You will work closely with a global team of QA engineers, developers, architects, designers, and managers.
The QA manager is the professional QA authority, and can also take the role of managing the project tasks within the Innopolis R&D group.
- QA authority. Managing, planning and executing the products’ unit/ sanity/ acceptance tests for the backend, web-frontend and mobile applications; manual and automatic; dev environments; documentation maintenance.
- Releases management. Responsible for dev cycles and delivery quality
- Project & Tasks management and milestones for entire R&D team.
Participate in Sprint rituals, such as estimation meetings, Sprint planning, and daily standup meetings
- Coordination with the local & remote company’s stakeholders
- Recruiting, on-boarding and preservation of employees
- Assist in incidents analysis and first line of support
- 2+ years of experience as a QA manager, or 5+ years as a QA engineer with managerial skills
- Experience with modern web technologies testing (e.g. REST APIs)
- Proven ability to drive employees into efficient work-time and best results
- Agile and Waterfall methods, JIRA and Project management practice
- References from co-workers & former employers
- Any technological education
- Knowledge of web design and principles of good user experience
- Basic experience with HTML, CSS, JS, SQL and Data Analysis
- Familiarity with Test automation tools, Mobile testing, performance and load tests
- Experience as a support assistant or an account manager
- Software security background, OWASP and SDLC methodology
- Familiar with deployment issues and dev Ops
- Responsible, Persuasive, Loyal, Caring, Activist
- Good English and strong communications skills