We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join the team developing core tools for DINS Operations Department who are motivated to learn and work, to become a part of the team responsible for developing UI/UX for different internal OPS solutions. This includes working alongside our team of NOC Engineers, SRE Engineers, Network Engineers, and Software Developers.
- develop UI for internal OPS tools and services;
- maintain and review code for fellow team members;
- create UI/UX prototypes for new components;
- be involved in software architecture design.
- proficiency with HTML and CSS;
- experience in some modern frontend libraries/frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js)
- experience in building backend API;
- experience in creating UI/UX from scratch;
- experience in automated UI testing;
- experience in graphics (SVG, Canvas);
- understanding of unit testing and practice of using it on an everyday basis.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips and further work in foreign branch offices (including H1-B U.S.).
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.