Lawyer/Associate/Senior Associate (Commercial and Antitrust Practice)
з/п не указана
в наших людей.
Our Commercial and Antitrust Practice assists leading international and Russian companies on a wide range of issues in the area of commercial and antimonopoly laws, helping them to set up and streamline various complex business arrangements. We advise companies operating in different industry sectors such as consumer and industrial products, machinery, transportation, pharmaceuticals, retail, banking and finance, telecommunications, high technology, entertainment and media.
Our services cover not purely legal consultancy at the stage of strategic planning, but also full scope support with implementation of proposed and approved decisions, including assistance in negotiations with counterparties and interaction with the involved federal and regional state authorities.
Apart from general commercial and antimonopoly issues, we deal on a day-to-day basis with other related statutory rules and regulations, including in the area of investments, localization, e-commerce, transportation and logistics, etc.
Our team works in close collaboration with other legal practices at PwC Legal (for example, real estate and construction, bank and financing groups, etc.), as well as with other lines of services at PwC in Russia and abroad (tax, customs, business advisory) in order to help our clients to elaborate balanced decisions by providing robust value opinions.
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of client projects, from proposal stage up to preparation of a respective deliverable (memoranda, contractual documentation, due diligence reports, project step plans, etc.)
- Support the team in business development and marketing activities, including preparation and delivery of various legal seminars and other events
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within the team, particularly, in the area of commercial and antimonopoly laws
- Organizing and taking part in researches, preparation of various deliverables, etc.
- Managing and reviewing work completed by junior colleagues in the team
- Interaction and collaboration with PwC legal and other teams, as well as participation in communications with clients in the course of projects
- Preferable level of experience:
- 4 and more years for senior associate
- Ability to work full-time
- Profound knowledge of Russian civil law
- Attentiveness to details
- Proven team player with good communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Strong career commitment and an aspiration for professional and career development
- Advanced skills of using Consultant+, Garant, Word, Excel, Power Point
Diploma in law at a Russian university (preferably with commercial and/or antitrust specialization)
English (upper intermediate, advanced): both verbal and written, translation skills