Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our products - from interactive data visualizations (called factives) to games, quizzes and more - have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals.
The biggest names in tech and publishing, like Microsoft, The Washington Post and hundreds more, use our innovative technology to engage and wow their audiences. But it’s not just our partners that are succeeding – our award-winning culture has been featured on the cover of Inc magazine and celebrated countless times. If you align with our values of fierce drive, positive energy and living a full and balanced life then we’d love to hear from you.
Project Manager will play an integral role on the PMO team responsible for planning and managing projects, regardless of the content of the projects. The friendliest, most creative people employees help our teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated person, fluent speaker in Russian and English, has strong experience in managing projects and teams for 2+ years.
THIS VACANCY REQUIRED RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR
- Working with the teams to manage a game’s life cycle within budget, time and scope;
- Full project lifecycle planning and management: milestone, sprint and task planning and tracking, obtaining and maintaining time estimates from the team;
- Assisting the team with the day-to-day running of the projects;
- Setting up and running daily stand ups, identifying and offering solutions for dependencies and blockers;
- Managing communication within the team, with stakeholders and clients when required;
- Contributing to the building and maintaining of project roadmaps;
- Ensuring the team is working effectively to reach key milestones;
- Organizing feature/build reviews, collating, distributing and acting on feedback if necessary;
- Coordinating a multi-discipline team of Designers, Artists and Programmers;
- Consolidating and implementing best project management practices and processes within the organization.
- Working experience managing teams of 4+ people;
- Experience in managing projects from initiating till closing;
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills;
- Fluent speaking in Russian and English either in person or over the phone/voice chats;
- Good knowledge of standard office applications (MS Office, Outlook, task tracking systems, etc);
- Understanding of Agile development;
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong client-facing and communication skills;
- High tolerance, responsibility, ability and readiness to work in a stressful environment;
- Team player with can-do spirit including great time management, attention to detail, and strategic analytical ability.
- Medical and dental insurance;
- Stock Option Plan;
- Performance based quarterly bonuses;
- For nonresident – relocation bonus to help moving to Krasnodar
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer;
- Additional paid time offs and work from home days;
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;
- Company-paid English courses in the office.