Azure Developer (Senior/Middle)
з/п не указана
Начни свою карьеру с международным лидером в области цифровой транформации
Perform detailed analysis and design, technical documentation, construction and implementation, unit and integration testing, and transition and deployment of software components and systems on complex projects.
- Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Solid understanding of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Working knowledge with one or more of the following technologies:
- .NET Core, ASP.NET, Azure, Azure App Service Environment, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure WebJobs, Azure Data Factor
- Strong understanding of Agile development best practices.
- Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing
- 2-10+ years of experience developing applications, consuming and developing APIs, and following technical best practices and design patterns.
- 4-6 years of experience developing hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud.
- 2+ years of experience working with source code repository management systems, such as TFS, GitHub, and Azure DevOps.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate or MCSD App Builder
- MCSE Enterprise Devices and Apps or MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate
- Proven ability to develop software using Agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of creating rich documentation for software solutions.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Good verbal and written communication English level.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Sport compensation;
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Meal compensation;
- Learning English and German;
- Corporate social events;
- REMOTE EMPLOYMENT.