We are looking for a Service Process Architect for a friendly Pre-sale team who work from different European countries (Portugal, Poland, Russia, Italy). The team is engaged in the evaluation and planning of future IT services to create a profitable offer for both the client and the company itself.
If you are familiar with ITSM processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Major, Capacity & Availability, etc.), you can develop profitable IT solutions/offers for a specific Customer needs and expectations, draw up an approximate work plan and calculate costs for labor resources, as well as to evaluate the time frame for the implementation of the set service, then you are our candidate who we are looking for.
- Develop and deliver high-quality and effective proposals for the IT Service Management and related components, such as:
- Service Desk
- IT Service Management (e.g. ITIL® v3, ITIL 4, Agile, ISO 20000)
- Service integration and management (eg SIAM)
- Service automation and innovation (e.g. virtual support agents/bots, orchestration)
- Service delivery and operations models
- ITSM software (eg ServiceNow, BMC Remedy)
- Service level measurements (e.g. reporting, SLA, XLA, KPI)
- Capture the Key Service Volumes and Indicators as well as Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies for the IT Service Management solution
- Achieve optimal cost of services, competing with other service providers.
- Engagement with all the Customer stakeholders and other Domain Architects, Pre-Sale teams involved in the deal.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the operation and delivery of multiple ITIL® processes (e.g. Change, Asset, Problem, etc)
- Critical thinking & analytical mindset
- Problem solving skills, creativity and out of the box thinking are required in order to create solutions from scratch with minimum available information and data
- Fluent in English; other languages are a plus
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Previous experience working in presales environment is preferred, with knowledge on bid lifecycle, solution design and costing methodologies.
- Experience in designing and documenting service operating models and processes in the context of presales (bid and service change), transition (on boarding of new services) or operations (continuous service improvement).
- Understanding of the role and mechanics of IT Service Management within an IT managed services environment
- Knowledge of market leading ITSM tools and their interfaces with Enterprise Management tooling (e.g. ServiceNow; Remedy; SNOW License Manager; SCCM; AD)
- Very good MS Office skills, in particular Excel, followed by PowerPoint, Word and Visio
Payments and bonuses:
- regular assessments and salary reviews;
- additional vacation bonus;
- partial compensation of costs on fitness;
- social package - medical care (dentistry incl.).
- employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- remote work format.
Education and career:
- training and certifications are organized and paid by the company;
- free English classes in case of project necessity;
- experience exchange with global colleagues.
Ecology and charity:
- we help orphanages, schools, animal shelters;
- green the city, save resources;
- support social initiatives of employees.